Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and healthcare providers make meaningful connections. As a Marketing Analyst, you will make an impact on our mission by having a hand in our efforts to improve the overall performance and effectiveness of HG marketing initiatives.
You will identify relevant and competitive critical metrics, build dashboards & visualizations, and socialize performance data throughout the marketing team and internal partners. In addition, you will complete data extracts and analyses and present findings and recommendations around HG’s digital, email, and direct mail campaigns. If you are a creative self-starter, you will enjoy both the collaboration and autonomy this position provides day to day.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze marketing campaign performance and share insights and recommendations with internal partners and clients
- Define and oversee customer acquisition critical metrics, including financial metrics and key sources of traffic
- Provide insights on customer conversion journeys
- Define and manage tracking and tagging methodology
- Build segmentation schemes for personalization and product recommendations
What You Will Bring:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing analyst role focused on researching, analyzing and presenting strategies for marketing campaigns including digital, email and direct mail channels
- Ability to formulate and analyze data using Excel and SQL
- Power user of Salesforce.com CRM
- Hands on exposure to Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Marketing Automation Systems (Eloqua, Marketo or HubSpot)
- Real passion for marketing and helping a company reach a higher level of modern marketing performance
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work - empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders - participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks - generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!