Marketing Account Lead – Streaming Devices at Sling TV
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Partner Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Account Lead to support media planning and creative coordination across Sling’s top partnerships. The role will impact sales by working directly with Account Managers to execute and optimize media, both internally and with external partners. This is an exciting position within a fast moving team here in Denver, Colorado that requires the ability to hit the ground running. This role is an important part of Sling’s overall strategy to build a community of Slingers through strategic partnerships, like Google, Roku, and Amazon. What we’re building is revolutionary. Come help change how people watch live TV!
- Management of marketing P&L among one or more of supporting partner marketing initiatives across such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox, Google, Apple tvOS, Facebook, LG and Samsung
- Development of media plans, including paid media and editorial placements; execute segmentation tactics, including dayparting, behavioral and viewership targeting, promotional offer optimization
- Liaison with key device partner contacts to review planning documents and receive approvals
- Assist in reporting and development of analytical insights for continuous improvement of key performance indicators, including media response rates, cart conversion, and lifetime value.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Brand Marketing, Product, Operations, and Analytics for campaign optimization and continuous planning and process improvements.
- Gain internal approval and alignment by working with legal and business development teams
- Key performance measurements: New customer acquisition, campaign response rates, customer acquisition cost.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- Excellent people skills, working as part of team and representing the company externally
- Positive attitude and high emotional IQ
- 2-4 years of experience, preferably Strategy Development, Partnership Management, or Business Development in the technology industry
Proven track record of developing and executing effective marketing campaigns
- Very strong analytical skills, both qualitative & quantitative; ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Highly adaptive with a passion for innovation and agile responsiveness
- Marketing or Business Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus