Market Insights Manager (Remote) at Zen Planner
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
This is a new role for Daxko’s Marketing Team and should enable Daxko to acquire new knowledge and practices for a market-first approach to business. As one of our Market Managers, you leverage research, company goals , and industry knowledge to create comprehensive market strategies for either our Club, Boutique, or Non-Profit markets in the fitness industry. You then support the Brand Managers to effectively translate that plan into tactical strategies. You are highly organized, quick to adapt, a self-starter, and an excellent verbal and written communicator with a passion for doing what it takes to become an expert on the health and wellness industry.
You will also...
- Aim to thoroughly understand the market you own, the competitors, the influencers and the audiences within it
- Oversee market-specific research initiatives to gain and keep up to date on industry trends, competitors, influencers and target markets
- Quarterly market report
- Insights x Impact reports
- JTBD Market Research and related Daxko Growth Framework projects
- Create an annual strategy for one of Daxko’s target markets with the goal of achieving complete market ownership
- Support your Brand Manager counterpart in the execution of their annual marketing strategy
- Support the Strategic Insights Manager with corporate Insights branding goals and projects, as needed for markets supported.
- Support all Daxko Exchange and related Partnerships/corporate offering(s) marketing strategy and GTM efforts.
- Create assets for and help complete monthly and quarterly reporting for the Board of Directors and Senior Leadership Team meetings, as needed by other Marketing Teams:
- Board Reporting
- Monthly Results & Review
- Create strategies and plans the WOW the market
- Write compelling proposals to get initiatives approved for market strategies.
- Attend weekly or monthly meetings with cross-team counterparts on the Sales, Product and Services teams, including Market Councils:
- Big picture market planning (Business Process Review) before Product Roadmap is created
- Monthly/Quarterly syncs with Sales leadership
- Quarterly syncs with Services leadership
- Cross product line strategy planning and coordination to effectively market and sell additional products and services to meet company goals
- Exceptional project management, written and verbal communication, proofreading, and planning skills
- Passion for the fitness, health and wellness market and the presence Daxko and its family of brands have within it
- Five (5+) years of experience in marketing with a strong preference for strategy planning and brand management
- Proficiency in marketing systems and reporting, including marketing automation, testing and CRM
- Technical skills: Salesforce; functional understanding of market research concepts and JTBD/ODI methodology
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to smoothly collaborate across all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.