Manager/Sr Manager, Product Marketing - Phone at RingCentral
RingCentral is the #1 global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay way ahead of the competition.
Ready to join the most innovative Product Marketing Program in the industry? RingCentral’s award-winning Marketing Team is a collaborative, goal-oriented organization that invests heavily in its people. Third parties like IHS Markit, Frost & Sullivan, and Aragon Research consistently list RingCentral.
The Manager/Sr. Manager, Product Marketing will be responsible for driving all aspects of marketing – technical, operational, and strategic for RingCentral Cloud PBX and telephony features. Your performance will be measured by your ability to translate key customer challenges into outstanding value propositions, as well as being the subject matter expert on RingCentral’s phone solution, the competitive landscape, and industry standards. You will need to work effectively with others – including product management, engineering, sales, brand, and integrated marketing, to achieve measurable results. If you are passionate about storytelling and creating content that directly wins business, this role is for you.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility role where you will serve as the subject matter expert for the product, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter passionate about doing whatever it takes (strategy, execution, and everything in between) to help the business succeed.
- Product Positioning and Messaging– Craft research-based product messaging and positioning that forms the basis for sales assets, integrated marketing programs, web copy, solution briefs, presentations, and press releases. Ensure product narratives resonate with our customer base and speak to their challenges and pain points.
- Competitive intelligence– Develop and maintain a deep understanding of market dynamics, competitive landscape, and go-to-market strategies in target markets and audiences. Utilize this knowledge to influence the product roadmap and maintain RingCentral’s position as a UCaaS leader with the best-in-class phone features. Be the master storyteller that catapults RingCentral above the competition.
- Product launches and releases– Own end-to-end product launches and quarterly releases and identify the core value proposition and how best to communicate it.
- Thought leadership & advocacy– Be an expert on the product and write and talk about it with confidence. Author blogs and other pieces of written content and deliver impactful presentations for in-person and online events that highlight how RingCentral Phone solves our customers' problems. Focus on telling customer stories and building compelling case studies.
- ‘Enable the enabler’– Equip the sales enablement teams with the content and data needed to train our field sales and partners. Ensure RingCentral's phone messaging and positioning are consistently and effectively used across all enablement efforts, and its integrity is maintained.
- True team player– Collaborate deeply and cross-functionally across product, engineering, sales, creative, content, web, digital marketing, PR, and AR teams.
- Bachelor's/master’s degree and 5-7 years experience, preferably in marketing SaaS products and/or cloud services
- UCaaS, communications, or collaboration experience is a plus.
- Experience in technical PR/communications a plus
- Experience distilling and communicating technical, high-stakes information
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience presenting to various internal and external audiences; communicating upstream, downstream
- A self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail and results-oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Ability to excel in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Marketing at RingCentral is about building and growing relationships - we’re on a mission to
power human connections and that starts with connecting new customers with the fastest-growing pure-play provider in the Unified Communications space. From small businesses to global enterprises we provide Messaging, Video and Phone (MVP) to millions of people every minute of every day in 40+ countries (and counting).
Our work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining the best people because we know great people power our success. We’d love to hear from you.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.