Manager/Director of Digital Marketing
About Sola Salon Studios:
Sola Salon Studios, the nation’s largest and fastest growing salon suites franchise,was established in 2004 with the opening of the first-of-its-kind location right here in Denver. Now, with over 400 locations in the US and Canada, we provide nearly 12,000 salon professionals with premium, fully equipped salon spaces in which they own and operate individual boutique salons alongside the support and tools they need to succeed.
Our innovative salon concept empowers experienced hairdressers, estheticians, nail techs, massage therapists and other like-minded beauty professionals to quickly and easily elevate their career. We provide each stylist with high-end studio space and the basic tools they need to find success as a business owner and entrepreneur.
- Create and implement digital marketing strategy for Sola Salon Studios local marketing program
- Oversee local ad campaign strategy including web, social, SEO/SEM, email, video and display advertising
- Manage conversion tracking, ongoing deep analysis and ad optimization
- Determine, monitor and improve on key performance indicators for Sola’s local marketing program, including engagement, lead generation and conversions
- Create Sola webpages for all new Sola locations
- Create Google+ page for all new Sola locations
- Utilize Moz platform to manage all local listings
- Ensure all new Sola locations can be found on Google (and Google Places), maps, etc.
- Oversee SEO strategy and set goals for generation of inbound traffic via search and social media
- Analyze local webpages on Sola consumer facing website and utilize monthly analytics reports to set goals and achieve results
- Identify new opportunities for Sola to use digital technologies to enhance overall local marketing strategy
- 5+ years of experience managing digital marketing
- High proficiency with social media platforms, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, marketing automation tools, etc.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience creating and managing digital advertising budgets
- Experience managing several programs and projects at once; highly organized
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate conversion
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, social and display advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of conversion rate optimization (CRO) tools and techniques
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly adaptable and able to handle innovative programs, shifting priorities, and evolving direction
- Energetic, creative and driven to succeed – a true self-starter
- Experience with Adobe software and HubSpot a plus
- Google AdWords Certified a plus
- Google Analytics GAIQ a plus
Competitive benefit package: includes health insurance, paid vacation and holidays and a fun/challenging opportunity for growth.
Based on experience.