We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced marketing team. The ideal candidate is someone who demonstrates scrappiness to get stuff done, has outstanding oral and written communication skills, is relentless at gathering customer insights to feed our Product and Technology teams, and creates copy/content in a way that excites our customers. The primary objective of the Product Marketing Manager is to open up the lines of communication between our Product and Technology teams with our customers by a) communicating effectively the value of our products/features and b) relaying any customer feedback in a digestible manner to our internal teams to inform future product roadmap launches.
If you are not a self-starter, have an inability execute under minimal supervision, can’t determine impact (positive or negative) from your projects, are scared to roll up your sleeves and build the future state of what Product Marketing looks for our company, please don’t apply. There are other companies better suited for you.
- A true self-starter who takes ownership over projects and isn’t afraid to step out of their comfort zone to get things done.
- Effectively prioritizes and meets/exceeds deadlines, ensuring completed work is error-free.
- Able to effectively communicate (both inside and outside of the organization) and defend opinions and decisions.
- A success-driven individual who has a willingness to learn fast, solve problems effectively and provide out-of-the-box ideas to help the company grow.
- Can handle multiple projects at once and can adapts well to shifting priorities.
- Is passionate about their objectives and a skillful project manager.
- B2B demand gen marketing with B2C-like communication skills.
- Adaptability in our fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Set the strategy for a best-in-class Product Marketing function, execute and iterate upon that strategy.
- Collaborate with Product and Technology to proactively set the Go To Market strategy and communication of products and features in the roadmap.
- Use primary and secondary research to gather customer insights that inform future roadmap prioritization decisions.
- Work closely with your marketing peers to execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- Iterate on communication of platform-level products and features such as: HE Rewards, HE App, Direct Bill, etc.
- Measure and report on results from campaigns launched and tested. Learn from those results.
- Set SMART goals for all Product Marketing activities and ensure there is a tie-in to the larger company goals. Align with marketing peers on departmental objectives.
- Document and define best practices for what works/doesn’t work in Product Marketing for our company, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams as necessary.
- If necessary, hire, manage and fire external consultants and agencies.
- Degree in marketing, business, or similar field
- 3-7 years relevant professional experience
- Skilled writer with excellent editing capabilities and attention to detail