Manager, Marketing Operations at Hotel Engine
Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We are looking for a Manager, Marketing Operations to support our marketing team and our fast growth. This role is a key role within the marketing team and this person will own the entire marketing operations strategy for Hotel Engine.
This individual must be highly motivated with great experience in building tech stacks for leading tech companies, be a pro at automation and be extremely KPI driven. You will support the overall customer acquisition strategy and help drive strong demand for our hotel booking services to reach our revenue goals. If you are agile, nimble, obsessed with fast tech stack implementation and automation, revenue growth, a superstar at tracking performance, and have strong bias to action we want to talk to you 😉
- Lead the marketing operations function, building and supporting the marketing technology stack to accelerate Hotel Engine's fast growth.
- Support the execution of the marketing plan aligned with company objectives.
- Create the right marketing operations framework and KPIs to monitor marketing’s effectiveness.
- Define goals and KPIs for overall marketing programs with VP of Marketing.
- Build the attribution model for the marketing organization and help clearly define the marketing impact on the growth of the company.
- Select, implement and monitor the right marketing tools for automation and scale.
- Support the marketing team to execute digital marketing programs to support sales to reach revenue goals and exceed company targets.
- Build automated tools for demand generation (ROI calculators, product videos...)
- Support SDR and Sales teams with weekly targeted cadences and lists for outreach.
- Manage list scraping from various websites and platforms.
- Develop and maintain a high-quality database through data enrichment, lead scoring and segmentation.
- Continuously support and drive improvement of our entire suite of digital channels for the company: Paid Media/Social, Email Marketing, SEO, Website, etc...to drive a high volume of quality inbound leads.
- Monitor existing channels and recommend new channels to drive fast new customer growth.
- Develop and implement A/B/n tests at a rapid pace.
- Track, measure, and analyze campaign performance to constantly improve overall program effectiveness and increase the impact of marketing on revenue and profitability.
- Manage the marketing operations budget and oversee outside agencies/contractors as needed.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately.
- Report to the VP Marketing
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, comms, related field or equivalent experience.
- Marketing operations expert with at least 5-7 years' experience in supporting a fast-paced tech marketing organization.
- Expert in building a full stack of tools that integrate with each other and that are automated to accelerate marketing’s delivery and efficiency.
- Expertise in attribution models to monitor marketing’s impact on the business.
- Growth hacking mindset and ability to quickly create tools for demand generation.
- Very good knowledge of website management tools, SEO and core web KPIs.
- Proven expertise in supporting overachieving demand generation goals and accelerating revenue growth.
- Expert in marketing automation solutions (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot...) and Salesforce.com.
- Strong experience with the following tools/apps: CDPs, Zapier, Slack, Clearbit, Metadata, Chatbots, Bombora, ZoomInfo, Outreach/Salesloft, Google Analytics, Adwords, SEM Rush, Hotjar, AB Tasty, HTML and content management systems (Webflow, Wordpress...)
- Strong experience on program effectiveness and ROI measurement.
- Exceptional and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solver.
- Solid team player, we achieve more as a team!
- Strongly align with Hotel Engine’s core values: customer obsessed, bias for action etc...
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not available).
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office applications.
- Base Salary: $80,000 - $110,000
- This position has no initial direct reports.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program