Manager, Marketing Communications
Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? The Manager - Marketing Communications role will play a crucial part in Ibotta’s ability to create world-class customer communication programs. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Manage a team of Senior Marketing Associates who own and execute paid advertising placements (Advertising Products) and promotional communications
- Improve and enforce processes, timelines, and guidelines across Client Success, Client Partnership, Creative, and Marketing teams
- Maintain and manage product inventory within Salesforce
- Partner with Ibotta’s Sales Enablement team to develop sales collateral including rate cards, one-pagers, lift analysis reports, and case studies
- Work with the Product and Marketing teams to create and monetize in-app and external placements that maintain a shopper-centric focus
- Own revenue reporting, pacing, and overall health of the Advertising Products program
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus in business, marketing, advertising, economics or a related field
- 5+ years of advertising agency experience or similar
- An interest in technical campaign setup
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and implement ideas
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts accurately and simultaneously
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
Nice to have:
- Experience owning a sales and marketing revenue line
- Experience managing inventory within Salesforce
- Experience buying media or managing a digital advertising platform
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Braze (formerly AppBoy), SendGrid, Mailchimp, or other Marketing Automation solutions
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $450 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 32 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.