Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
This creative marketing professional will be responsible for developing innovative experiential programs that drive sales pipeline. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with a tenacious, positive attitude. You are someone who, in your personal life, loves to plan a party, and is always looking for thoughtful ways to delight the people around you. You understand that you are selling a brand personality as much as you are selling a product.
In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with sales and customer success channels; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
This role is NOT for someone that shows up to a tradeshow with a pop-up booth and some swag and calls it a day. This talented creative will reinvent every touchpoint in the market to continually surprise and delight Quantum Metric’s customers, prospects and partners, building memorable bonds and emotional connections to the Quantum Metric product and brand.
- Spearhead Quantum Metric’s event and trade show strategy (both in-person and virtual), including but not limited to: identifying key events, internal team training for attendees (elevator pitch, demos, etc.), maintain pre- and post-show communication, and event attendance
- Work with sales, customer success, and engineering leadership to organize and staff customer and sponsored events
- Work with marketing leadership to develop event strategy and objectives; spearhead initiatives to meet objectives based on lead generation, customer advocacy, and more.
- Work with the Alliances team to create experiences that build up our partner community
- Work with our Chief Customer Officer and Customer Success organization to plan and execute bi-annual Customer Advisory Board Meetings
- Play a key role in Quantum Metric’s annual user conference, Quantum LEAP
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large- and small-scale events
- Travel frequently – up to 25 percent of your time will be spent traveling to various events (once live events return)
- Drive marketing influenced pipeline and generate MQLs through onsite activations and support of the sales team
- Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics using Salesforce, email marketing, project management, and similar systems
- Build relationships with Quantum Metric customers and prospects on a one-to-one basis
- Interact with key decisions makers and account-holders
- Work with in-house designer to ensure event display accurately represents the Quantum Metric brand
- Responsible for ordering and tracking event inventory include collateral, giveaways, etc.
- Show a passion for marketing, and technology - keeping up with the latest trends in digital innovation and the industry.
- Have great business acumen, and be able to communicate at the executive level of our customer base.
- Have emotional intelligence & empathy, and be able to tap into the needs and wants of people to create experiences that will be memorable and impactful.
- Have the social confidence to network at events and build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Be data-driven and obsessive with results, always on the lookout for optimization opportunities.
- Be adaptive, and not allow the rapid pace of change at this organization to distract from reaching the goal.
- Be extremely self-motivated and constantly push the envelope of creativity to consistently develop unique programs and events.
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, Carhartt, and Under Armour. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf