Manager, Event Marketing
As a leading global provider of ethics and compliance software, Convercent weaves ethics and values into everyday operations at some of the world’s largest and most admired companies. Our Ethics Cloud Platform, which includes a suite of applications leverages a global dataset to deliver business leaders the insights required to make proactive, informed decisions about their company’s ethical health.
With over 600 customers in more than 130 countries including Airbnb, LinkedIn, Alamo Group, and McGraw Hill Education, Convercent is one of the fastest growing software companies in Denver.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and hardworking events manager to support a rigorous schedule of marketing events. This events manager will lead and manage the tactical execution of our live and online events that fuel and accelerate our business development efforts. You’ll work closely with the marketing, sales and executive teams to vet event opportunities, oversee the execution of our strategy to drive and move prospects through the sales funnel, and report on the success and organizational impact of these events.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working with the Director of Strategic Marketing, to plan, execute and attend Convercent’s worldwide event strategy. Includes a mix of industry conferences, regional roundtables and Convercent’s annual Converge conference and community and webinars.
- Work with event hosts and strategic partners to solidify event objectives and deliverables and oversee execution of those items.
- Create and manage outreach plans to meet pre-show, onsite and post-show marketing and sales objectives.
- Track, report and regularly present event results, sales funnel impact and ROI and use those metrics to advise future event strategy.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and executive teams to organize onsite staff, messaging and tactics for events.
- Manage vendors and services providers for all event needs, including exhibit services, printers, equipment providers and others.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years in event management for a B2B SaaS company.
- A “can-do” attitude with a relentless obsession for details to ensure that all events are executed flawlessly.
- Experience in planning and executing different types of events including industry trade shows, 1-1 executive conferences, field marketing roundtable events, customer events and community.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with event venue, event attendees and internal team.
- Flexible and comfortable in a constantly changing environment.
- You don’t wait for others and are willing to move quickly with skilled and tactical execution.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and excel at handling multiple concurrent projects.
- 50% travel required
Convercent is the leading provider of ethics and compliance cloud software that helps global enterprises maximize performance by bringing ethics to the center of their business. The traditional focus on governmental regulatory compliance is inadequate as enterprise performance (and stock price) has shifted to consumers who demand higher ethical standards from companies with which they do business.
Companies use Convercent’s Ethics Cloud to hear the voice of their employees, understand organizational behavior, and make informed decisions to protect their culture. The Convercent Ethics Cloud applications include: Helpline and Case Manager, Learning Manager, Policy Manager, Disclosure Manager and Convercent Insights.
Convercent has more than 550 customers worldwide, including: Microsoft, Tesla, The Four Seasons, Capgemini and Under Armor. The company’s rapid success is fueled by product innovation and a unique culture. Convercent’s core values are: open and honest communication, focus, positive, uncomfortable, curious and design. Convercent is backed by venture capital funding from Sapphire Ventures, Tola Capital and Azure.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.