Manager, Digital Marketing
Evolve is growing fast, and we're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who can help us grow even faster.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for the strategy, management and optimization for digital campaigns designed to accelerate Evolve's growth efforts. If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, contribute directly to the growth of a fast-paced company, and constantly discover new ways to expand your skills from the good to the exceptional, come on down. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
Do you have experience managing large digital marketing budgets either in-house or, even better, at an agency working on various clients? Are you obsessed with monitoring campaign performance and optimizing ROI? Are you able to think strategically without sacrificing your ability to execute? If so, you’ll love this role at Evolve.
- Establish strategy and execution plans for digital campaigns across all of the major paid media platforms channels including: Paid Search (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads), Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube), Display (Programmatic, Retargeting), SEO and more
- Serve as primary point of contact and manager of agencies who are executing against paid media strategies
- Research and lead implementation of new paid media channels to supplement the overall marketing mix
- Day-to-day campaign management on an as-needed basis to supplement agency support. Includes establishing audience targeting strategies, keyword strategy, copy / creative optimization, testing strategy, bid management and more
- Continuous campaign optimization based on KPIs
- Partner with CRO specialist to create a seamless experience from ad to landing page
- Collaborate with and provide directive to internal creative / content team and external agencies to drive KPI achievement and continued optimization
- Own goals and performance metrics for your campaigns, monitoring regularly to understand effectiveness and areas for optimization. Responsible for weekly reporting across all live campaigns
- Pixel, tag and utm generation, implementation and quality assurance
- Establish, implement and oversee SEO strategy
- Keep up to date on best practices, industry trends, techniques and new announcements and support the team as a subject matter expert
- 3+ years’ digital marketing experience for consumer-facing products or services; ideally at an agency
- 3+ years’ experience managing digital marketing campaigns in Facebook, Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Programmatic Ad Buying Platforms
- Experience managing large digital media budget and deploying budget across multiple advertising platforms
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce
- Hospitality/travel industry experience is a plus
- Proven technical skill set and understanding of the mechanics of paid media
- Strong analytical aptitude to identify areas for optimization
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Demonstrated knowledge of the ability to run and optimize strategic marketing campaigns
- Thrives in a highly collaborative team environment and enjoys working with various stakeholders and subject matter experts to deliver best-in-class campaigns
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.