The Manager of Digital Marketing helps defines our B2B strategy and ensures it is executed. He/she is responsible for ownership of key paid advertising channels including paid social, SEM, display, programmatic, native, and email. The Manager should be comfortable in a start-up environment, ready to take on multiple responsibilities, and adept at organizing and leading around ambitious goals.
- Owning and managing programmatic media buying and display marketing to highly targeted audiences.
- Critically analyzing and leveraging performance data to measure and optimize campaign performance.
- Implementing and running integrated campaigns to drive relevant traffic to the Pax8 web properties.
- Managing team of Integrated Campaign Coordinator(s).
- Owning and managing Google Ads.
- Overseeing the management and results of social media platforms.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Experience running global online lead generation campaigns for enterprise B2B audiences preferred
- Experience managing direct reports, including hiring, coaching, delivering feedback, etc.
- Experience managing external agencies and vendors, as well as partnering cross-functionally with internal teams
- Thorough understanding of marketing automation and CRM systems (Marketo and SalesForce preferred)
- Skill in audience segmentation and persona targeting
- Experience with paid social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 6,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.
Read Full Job Description