Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
This Manager, Corporate Communications manages corporate communications programs to improve the understanding and alignment of Company objectives, strategies and achievements, and drives communications initiatives for the Company
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Develops, implements and manages the Company’s corporate communications programs by focusing on internal communication strategies, plans and tactics including leader talking points, presentations, intranet/portal sites, digital signage, electronic newsletters and general messaging; plays a key role in the creation and delivery of content.
- Acts as “key account” representative for critical functions at Ball. Responsible for developing and executing communication plans to support shared services; global business services, IT, and finance.
- Creates and produces materials, speeches, videos, announcements, presentations, and associated communication activities to support key initiatives.
- Develops and executes communication plans to support commercial and product team, shared services, global business services, finance, IT.
- Creates and produces internal commnication materials, curate content for speaking opportunities, manage production of brand and product videos, lead product and company announcements, manage and develop brand content and associated communication activities to support key company initiatives.
- Develops and fosters relationships companywide and manages projects with colleagues at all levels and across all regions and businesses to achieve Company objectives.
- Actively participates in creating and managing writing and design resources; collaborates with regional communications staff members and media event planning and execution.
What we're looking for:
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college degree level education or work-related experience in communications, journalism, public relations
- Job-related experience for 7 + year(s)
- Experience working with shared services, global business services, finance, IT etc.
- Experience or ability to view communications through a global lense
- Knowledge of AP Style required
- Microsoft SharePoint, HTML, graphic design, photo editing and video production/editing
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 86,500 - 132,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Job Grade: 12
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, click here for more info https://www.ball.com/us_benefits
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans