Manager, Content Marketing at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Unlike DIY or traditional local property managers, our fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. A lot of that relies on telling our story effectively on our website, through our content marketing, and learning the best way to persuade potential customers to take action.
As part of our marketing team, our Content Marketing Manager will lead the planning, creation, and analysis of content that attracts new owners and guests while reinforcing our brand in a clear and compelling way. You should be as comfortable researching, writing, and editing as you are analyzing the results of website updates, new and refreshed blog posts, and lead generation efforts. You’ll oversee the work of our Content Marketing Specialist and the organization at large under the supervision of the Director of Brand and Communications.
We’re looking for someone with proven content marketing skills who is both a detail-oriented editor and deadline-oriented manager. You’ll test and learn which content increases our website traffic and conversion, extends the reach of our brand, and inspires our audiences to take action. You should be comfortable saying yes to opportunities and no to inefficiencies. And you should be ready to have some fun doing it.
- Plan and execute content marketing projects and tasks to brand standards, audience segmentation, and/or creative direction (focused on website, blog, and landing page content, long-form content, database emails, and related digital efforts)
- Use data and research to evaluate our content’s impact and push for continuous improvement that shows real marketing results (web traffic, engagement, lead generation and conversion, etc.)
- Lead the content marketing team, managing our content marketing calendar and coordinating advanced delivery with marketing and digital team members, ensuring on-brief execution, proper audience segmentation, and regular analysis of results
- Work closely with our digital and product teams to improve the performance of our existing web experiences while planning and executing content for our ongoing website enhancements
- Collaborate with other departments and leaders to create new content opportunities, gather information, evaluate submissions, adjust content marketing plan, and execute
- Apply best practices in SEO (research, testing, continuous improvement, etc.), blog performance, lead generation, and related digital efforts
- Participate in conceptual brainstorming to solve business problems, generate new ideas, and improve creative quality
- Provide copywriting support and content recommendations to the marketing team overall as needed
- 5-7 years of professional experience in content marketing and writing/editing
- Mastery of digital content best practices, including measurement and analysis
- Experience mapping and writing content for search-focused web experiences
- Flexible and fast learner with a drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapid pace of change
- Organized, process-friendly, and detail-oriented
- Degree in Digital Marketing, English/Journalism, or a related field with emphasis on digital content marketing
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- UX/UI experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of front-end web languages and/or CMS a plus
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.