Manager, Analyst & Media Relations at IntelePeer
Manager, Analyst & Media Relations, Denver, CO
As part of the marketing team, the Manager, Analyst & Media Relations will lead our efforts to establish IntelePeer as a market leader with industry analysts and media outlets. You’ll develop the strategy and execute activities to drive awareness of our company and build a network of thought leaders and influencers. You’ll be the point of contact and maintain relationships across various analyst firms and publications.
This is a new position so we’re looking for someone who is up for a challenge and has proven experience leading analyst and public relations programs at an enterprise software company. The ideal candidate has extremely strong communications and presentation skills with the ability to understand technical topics and explain them simply. You’re a strategic and creative thinker and effectively manage multiple projects at once.
We provide a fast-paced, innovative, and casual environment designed to broaden a candidate’s professional experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment, and career development.
REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Product Marketing
- Establish the framework for analyst relations and media relations strategies, execute all related activities, measure results, and improve strategies as needed.
- Leverage existing and build new relationships across a range of industry analysts and publications to drive awareness of our product offerings and differentiators.
- Maintain overall account relationship with analyst firms, including subscription renewals and custom content programs.
- Prepare materials for analyst and media interactions with consistent external messaging in terms of company strategy, customer success and product launches.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations.
- Evaluate opportunities for media outlet partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Deliver ongoing AR activities to establish us as a thought leader with the analyst community such as analyst briefings and industry events.
- Facilitate research activities with analysts such as white papers and market studies, manage content submission for key industry reports.
- Conduct analyst inquiries and market research to support company strategic initiative such as product development and marketing messaging.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field
- Software industry knowledge preferred
Expertise & Experience:
- Professional experience in marketing, advertising, social media, or public relations
- Demonstrated project management skills and program management experience
- Experience working with analyst firms such as Gartner, IDC, or other IT analyst firms required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and work under strict and changing deadlines
- Prioritizes and drives short term, long term and immediate needs
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine key operational processes
- Team player with a desire to grow with the team and take on additional responsibilities
- Natural tendency to invent, simplify, and take innovative approach to AR/PR
- Proficient with MS Office, Webex Teams (or other internal collaboration software), and OneDrive
- Assertive—completely comfortable asking questions and requesting information