Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts – Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 55+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3’s client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for awesome people who want to work with a performance-driven company. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they are looking for, and celebrating those wins together in a fun environment. We believe collaboration is key driving outcomes, and our open office environment facilitates that. We also believe that bonding is equally important, and our company golf day, ski day, and monthly town hall happy hours help accomplish that. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, 401K and a deeply discounted gym membership.
Location3 is looking for a full-time Local Marketing Manager (LMM) to provide customer support to our Franchise Pay-Per-Click ("FPPC") client teams. This entry-level role includes being able to multitask, problem solve, manage multiple timelines and work across functions on occasion. A successful LMM will perform tactical tasks effectively and with minimal supervision, demonstrate professional and effective communication and act proactively. In this role you will serve as the main customer service point of contact for our FPPC customers.
- Answer client requests through an internal ticketing system in a timely manner
- Assist with monthly client billing and account updates, including declined credit cards
- Assist with client-facing reports, including MSM reports
- Assist with budget changes
- Handle client login issues
- Help with LLM communication manager requests
- Assist with LLM ownership conflicts
- Management of client contact information
- High School or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in customer service-related field
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to work well with others while maintaining degree of autonomy
- Desire to deliver first-rate customer service skills
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience with PPC accounts of fields is a plus
- Experience with Zendesk