Lifecycle Marketing Manager - T-Mobile H&E
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager is a critical member of the T-Mobile Home and Entertainment team, responsible for driving “playbook” acquisition and retention strategies to transition qualified leads into customers, and customer into advocates. The ideal candidate should have previous experience agency or client side. Filled with ideas and creativity, the candidate should be able to handle high-level strategy, as well as being “in the weeds” with each project, for a series of products rapidly expanding into markets across America. The candidate should be comfortable dissecting data, develop testing sc, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, scrappy, but fun startup environment.
CO108-CO-Layer3 - HQ
1660 Wynkoop Ste 800
- Develop, implement and lead lifecycle marketing campaigns for prospective and current T-Mobile customers
- Develop creative ideas and innovate new offers, incentives, and promotional pricing ideas to further enhance marketing and sales effectiveness
- Develop direct mail, email, mobile, and social campaigns
- Have a deep understanding of the entire customer online experience from prospecting to conversion
- Track results and ROI, and refine strategies based on results
- Liaise between external agencies and vendors
- Partner with Retail and Inside Sales teams to establish lead capture and nurture strategies to drive increased market share
- Effectively develop cross-functional relationships with product, consumer research and marketing teams to develop ad strategy and consumer insights that drive compelling creative executions
- Present plans, creative and detailed performance reports
- History of quantifiable success in managing lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Having an understanding for data to drive creative decisions
- Proven ability to lead development of the creative through execution
- Ability to interact with key executives across the company, across disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to apply creative skills in innovative ways that elevate brand excellence
- Knowledge of trends influencing design and marketing, including a deep understanding of digital and new media
- Demonstrated business acumen, including experience of budgeting and resourcing
- Entrepreneurial spirit and intellectual curiosity
- Comfortable working in a fast moving, high volume, startup environment
- Strong analytical skills; both qualitative and quantitative
- Personal passion for the entertainment and technology sector
- Bachelor's degree from four year college or university
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.