Lead Product Designer at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of home.
Building the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
We are looking for a design leader to help guide the expansion of our new Advanced Care service line. You will be working directly with the clinical leaders on the Advanced Care team to chart a course to new market launches, supported by new technology. You will have dedicated support from a development team, Product Manager, and the space to experiment and explore new ideas.
- Representing the design team’s perspective to cross functional leads and partners in Engineering, Product Management, and internally to the Design team.
- Deliver value to our clinical users across all Service Lines
- Drive alignment and help connect individuals’ workstreams to our greater mission and business goals.
- Design for core task flows and experiences
- Building a team of Product Designers who will support our platform
- 5-7 Years of Product Design in user experience design, interaction design, visual design and user interface design for high volume web and mobile products
- Healthcare Experience Preferred
- New Product Launch Preferred
- Understanding of System Design
- Working HTML/CSS knowledge, and understanding of animation principle