Junior Paid Display Manager at Hear.com
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
We are looking for a Junior Paid Display Manager to further strengthen our Display and Customer Acquisition Team in the U.S. The Junior Paid Display Manager position is an important role at hear.com, responsible for the analysis of Display and Native in North America, as well as helping to build promising campaigns that will bring high quality traffic. Focus of this role is to help grow the Display channel at Hear.com.The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, have an analytical mindset, strong customer empathy, and the ability to collaborate effectively with the in-house and contracted teams. A creative approach to adopt existing and new best practices is necessary.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Manage Display/Native campaigns for North America
- Support with the development of new Display/Native campaigns across multiple platforms such as Taboola, Liveintent, Yahoo, Outbrain, Revcontent, Powerinbox, etc.
- Conduct Display Advertising data analysis using First and Third-Party Analytics
- Develop advertising strategies to increase the buyer’s interest in our product and service
- Support the Display team in daily administrative tasks
- Monitor project progress from planning to execution to ensure it remains focused and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Collect and analyze data to present it to the customer acquisition team and close partners
- Continuous research on the latest marketing trends, techniques, and products available
- Continuous A/B testing monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or any related field
- 6+ months of experience in relevant field, management experience may be preferred
- Understanding of Paid Media Buying Advertising
- Understanding of design and marketing principles
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practice
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with happy and grateful customers every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives