International Marketing Campaign Project Lead at Sling TV
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking a passionate, energetic and flexible individual to join our International Marketing Team as a Campaign Project Manager. The International Business is responsible for the strategy, content acquisition, business development and marketing across both DISH and Sling platforms. For more than 15 years, DISH and Sling have been the pioneer in international content for U.S. ethnic markets including Hindi, Arabic, Punjabi, Urdu, Brazilian, Polish, Mandarin, Cantonese, and many others.
The Campaign Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing the launch of marketing initiatives across six key language groups. The candidate will work with the language group leads to define the scope of the campaigns, outline which creative deliverables are required, coordinate creative delivery with outside agencies, facilitate the deployment of campaigns into market with outside vendors and tactic managers, and monitor progress over time.
A successful candidate should be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment, setting priorities across languages, working with external agencies and vendors, and collaborating across internal teams.
- Lead the planning of new campaigns. Gather and define campaign tactics, flight dates, and develop the scope of work and schedule of delivery for external vendors.
- Work with stakeholders across brand, digital, and grassroots teams to gather campaign requirements for online and offline tactics.
- Interface with external resources, like creative agencies and freelancers, located both domestically and overseas.
- Cultivate strong cross-functional relationships to successfully promote the International business initiatives. Help coordinate integrated marketing efforts and coordinate activities across different organizational functions.
- Coordinate and participate in regular language prioritization meetings and provide campaign update as requested. Monitor campaign progress and evergreen deployments over time and ensure teams have a central repository to share files, documents, etc.
- QA campaign assets to assure creatives meet brand standards and technical specifications.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.
- 3-5 years' work experience in marketing or project management with ad trafficking experience preferred. Agency experience is also a plus.
- Familiar with integrated marketing tactics, digital media/general marketing ad formats, and creative best practices.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high capacity to multi-task and handle tight deadlines on a daily basis.
- Able to be personable and professional in an ever-changing, growth-oriented, and time-critical environment.
- Ability to influence and collaborate across various functional groups including sales, marketing, finance, programming, and legal.