Integrated Marketing Manager at Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that allows consumers and providers to make meaningful connections. As an Integrated Marketing Manager, you would showcase your impressive analytical skills and strategic planning chops. In this role, you will leverage HG’s market-leading insights and digital capabilities to create and implement consumer-centric, integrated marketing programs to meet the goals of our hospital and hospital system clients.
What you will do:
- Work with clients directly to understand their marketing needs and identify relevant data insights.
- Create innovative integrated marketing strategies to fulfill client needs, leveraging HG insights and capabilities.
- Engage internal resources and partners for project/campaign planning and unified expertise.
- Draft proposals laying out integrated strategies and expected outcomes for client review.
- Report results and explain implications of executed strategies to clients.
- Analyze strategy results and make recommendations for optimization.
What you will bring:
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good understanding of healthcare (navigation, patient experience, healthcare marketplace, care provider infrastructure) and healthcare marketing
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in marketing planning and campaign/program execution
- Experience with the majority of the following: Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Facebook Business Manager, Moz, Google Analytics, Oracle Eloqua
- Ability to analyze performance data and develop recommendations for marketing programs across multiple channels with a focus on Digital (paid search, display, paid social and SEO) or CRM and Marketing Automation
- Ability to develop and present to stakeholders a compelling story articulating the business problem, outlining corresponding solutions, and framing the outcomes
- Experience with development, management and evolution of consumer insights and journey mapping
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right healthcare decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!