Integrated Marketing Manager
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that allows consumers and providers to make meaningful connections. As an Integrated Marketing Manager, you will showcase your outstanding analytical skills and strategic marketing chops. You will utilize HG’s best-in-class insights and digital capabilities to craft and implement consumer-centric, integrated marketing programs to meet the goals of our hospital and hospital system clients.
What you will do:
- Work with clients directly to understand their marketing needs and identify relevant data insights
- Build creative integrated marketing strategies to fulfill client needs, using HG insights and capabilities
- Engage internal resources and partners for project/campaign planning and unified expertise
- Draft proposals laying out integrated strategies and expected outcomes for client review
- Report results and explain implications of executed strategies to clients
- Analyze strategy results and make recommendations for optimization
What you will bring:
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Deep understanding of healthcare (navigation, patient experience, healthcare marketplace, care provider infrastructure) and healthcare marketing
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in marketing planning and campaign/program execution
- Experience with a majority of the following: Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Facebook Business Manager, Moz, Google Analytics, Oracle Eloqua
- Ability to analyze performance data and develop recommendations for marketing programs across multiple channels with a focus on Digital (paid search, display, paid social and SEO) or CRM and Marketing Automation
- Ability to develop and present a compelling story articulating the business problem, outlining corresponding solutions, and framing the outcomes to your clients and partners
- Experience developing, managing and evolving consumer insights and journey mapping
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions of Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!