Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager at JumpCloud
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:12 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Role
We are looking for a marketer who wants to bring the best of B2C into our B2B world. As a product led growth (PLG) business, with an unlimited free offering, we have an incredible marketing opportunity for you. This role will engage new users and move them deeper into the funnel through content and programs that make early product experiences great and help users quickly find value in the breadth of the platform. Once customers have realized that breadth, your focus will be to run campaigns to expand their usage. This is a key hire with an important role. The right candidate has an enormous potential to grow here.
The Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager will be accountable for meeting business KPIs through building programs and working across marketing teams to lead successful execution. This position requires a hands-on individual who can take projects from concept to implementation, and the candidate should have a proven track record of managing and delivering multiple successful lead generation campaigns in a SaaS B2B environment. This position will require a strategic mindset and an ability to tactically execute.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns for JumpCloud owning strategy, execution, optimization and reporting, while leveraging inbound and account-based marketing as a framework to generate demand, engagement and expansion.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across marketing functions, sales, and management teams to drive timely completion of deliverables per program, and channel - including digital, website, paid media, email, nurture, field events, and marketing operations.
- Partner with sales teams to maximize yield from all campaigns, coordinating campaign touches across marketing and sales functions.
- Define goals in the development and execution of campaigns that seamlessly integrate into company-wide business objectives.
- Create mid- and bottom-funnel programs to convert MQLs to opportunities, provide late-stage opportunity support to help close deals, and develop advocacy programs to achieve high retention.
- Manage the development of programs, segmented lists, automations, workflows and reports across the marketing technology stack for your campaigns, ensuring that all marketing operations work is executed flawlessly.
- Own the reporting and analysis of integrated marketing campaigns, and present recommendations, reports, and findings to the broader organization.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional role.
- 5+ years of B2B or ecommerce marketing experience. Previous experience at a high growth B2B SaaS organization is required. Experience with converting free to paid is preferred.
- Proficiency with strategy and execution of demand generation programs, including omni-channel marketing as well as global marketing campaign management.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce and Pardot.
- Excellent project management skills.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $100,000 - 110,000 including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description