Influencer & PR Marketing Manager at PopSockets LLC
Influencer & PR Marketing Manager
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. People know us best for the PopGrip, a collapsible grip and stand that provides a secure, one-handed way to hold any mobile device. But we're always hard at work inventing new, expressive, extremely fun products that serve a functional need and help do some good in the world. From PopWallet and PopMounts, to PopPower chargers and an expanding line of beauty products, we're tireless in our pursuit of the company's mission to create empowering, customizable, magical products for our customers to enjoy.
The Influencer & PR Marketing Manager will spearhead building and managing relationships with social media influencers across channels including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, etc, as well as drive PR marketing initiatives for the brand.
- Manages the development and implementation of the influencer and PR strategies.
- Owns the influencer marketing and PR editorial calendars, aligning closely with the social media and eCommerce teams.
- Leads collaboration with PR and influencer marketing agencies to create impactful brand stories and experiences, as well as support new product launches.
- Manages influencer marketing program to achieve revenue goals and scale growth of the program.
- Responsible for identification of influencers and creators, manages contract negotiations and program details.
- Ensure influencers are successfully enrolled/supported in the program becoming brand advocates and understanding their responsibilities in posting about PopSockets.
- Actively leads in brainstorming creative concepts to deliver successful influencer marketing campaigns.
- Defines KPIs and reporting analytics together with brand and performance marketing teams to extract the right insights to evaluate and steer influencer executions.
- Manages PO’s and track invoices for marketing expenses related to the role.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and international teams to support localized influencer initiatives.
- Report and provide insights on program performance, highlights, and learnings with broader business.
Qualifications And Requirements
- 2 - 5 years PR, digital marketing and/or influencer marketing.
- Experience with analytics platforms and reporting to upper management.
- Experience using technology platforms and leveraging tools for efficiency.
- Experience managing budgets, performance media goals + KPIs, and vendor relationships.
- Experience working in a large cross-functional team.
- Bachelor's Degree with focus on Marketing, Communications, Brand or related field preferred.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.