Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. The various responsibilities of a Healthcare Marketing Business Analyst include preparing reports, performing healthcare data analysis and data validation, producing requirements gathering and writing functional specifications, performing workflow analysis, acting as liaison between the customer and internal teams, and providing project management support. More duties such as providing analytical expertise to support data quality improvements and recommending methods to minimize workloads may also fall under the purview of a Healthcare Marketing Analyst role.
The Healthcare Marketing Analyst must be capable of supporting Marketing, Physician and Engagement Center strategic projects. The Analyst will be a key contributing member of HG Fusion’s Consulting team and will work closely with other Consultants to help ensure strategic consulting engagements are delivered completely and thoroughly. Success will be based on successful delivery of these engagements, along with customer satisfaction.
This role will be partially client facing and requires the Analyst to help create and complete specific deliverables and workshops targeted at improving the customer’s ability to leverage Healthgrades’ solutions within their system.
What you will do:
- Possess detailed knowledge of HG platforms and related applications, combined with both healthcare and marketing experience (hospital-specific marketing experience preferred); requires an innate ability to translate data into strategic, executable insights for our clients
- Innate ability to analyze support tickets, customer surveys, sales feedback and root cause research to identify further engagement opportunities for market planning, strategy and executional improvements
- Proactively identifies barriers to product adoption and demonstrates ways to better utilize the solution, inclusive of customer-specific workflows or bottlenecks that may inhibit success
- Ensure Customer understanding of ROI and/or Impact for the product for which they are contracted, to ensure goal metrics can be met based on established plan
- Interface with internal analysts and/or data engineering to help identify gaps in platform data and close loop with perceived platform reporting issues
- Ability to understand the foundation of Marketing ROI up to and including procedure volumes, conversion rates, expense, revenue, contribution margin, attribution periods, and attribution tails
- Understand and reconcile differences between platform, campaign reporting, and customer data to assist in data exploration and support
What you will bring:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of healthcare expertise, primarily in hospital-based marketing, consulting or technology
- Experience working in digital marketing as part of an agency or other similar firm
- Data and/or IT experience recommended; SQL and/or Database Schema experience is a plus
- Experience presenting and explaining complex healthcare concepts in a manner that is simple to understand and applicable to the current Healthgrades customer base
- Concepts, practices, and procedures associated with cloud-based communications platforms
- Understanding of core Marketing Technology technical stack: CRM, CMS, EMR, Marketing Automation, Call Center Software
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: $57,000 - $70,000 annually*
- Bonus: up to 5% annually
- 401(k) plan options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability coverage
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
*Actual base pay will be determined based on qualifications and experience