Head of Recruitment Marketing
Are you a passionate recruitment marketing professional? Are you looking for an environment where you can drive innovation? Tek Experts has a superb opportunity to do just this.
We are looking for a Head of Recruitment Marketing who will have responsibility for global brand, marketing and communications strategies to support recruitment activities across all key locations. The successful candidate will work with global recruitment teams and marketing colleagues to define, design and deliver targeted marketing campaigns positioning Tek Experts as an employer of choice in key markets which will help us reach our ambitious recruitment targets.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Partner with international recruitment teams to design, plan and prepare plans and budget to support global recruitment activity
- Design and deliver innovative market-specific recruitment activity
- Develop audience specific strategies to drive applications
- Track, measure and report on campaign results, and increase conversion rates from current and new attraction activity
- Manage an international campaigns manager to ensure campaigns are on message, on target and delivered in a timely and focused manner
- Work with content manager to develop messaging strategy for different markets and audiences
- Work with online marketing manager to ensure engaging and innovate online recruitment channels, including websites, social media, search and email marketing
- Create and promote a compelling employer brand that can be applied and promoted across all key target markets
- Work with stakeholders to ensure candidate communications are cohesive, consistent and on-brand
- Build and maintain relationships with key potential brand/organization partners
- Ensure maximum brand alignment in all communications channels
- Develop communication plans and key messaging in support of global initiatives and work with key stakeholders to define tactics, channel delivery and approach
- Drive employee engagement by driving, creating and promoting engaging messages and communication campaigns for employees through various communication channels
- Work with HR to design and shape communications and engagement throughout employee onboarding
Skills and competencies
- Proven track record designing and managing recruitment marketing programs across multiple locations
- Proven experience of developing high touch recruitment marketing strategies to support growth
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels across the business
- Ability to be able to adapt plans and activity quickly and efficiently
- Proven experience maximizing the impact of recruitment marketing campaigns to drive results
- Strong project management skills; ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple and competing priorities; ability to organize self and others to deliver great results
- Ability to develop relationships and manage potential partnerships with relevant organizations
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate both internally and externally
- Extensive recruitment marketing expertise, preferably from a fast-paced tech/recruitment/RPO company
- Graduate degree (or equivalent), preferably in marketing or a related subject
- Strong and flexible team player.
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices all around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts. Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.