All roles at JumpCloud are Remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 4,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
JumpCloud is looking for a progressive and experienced leader to scale our Product Marketing and Go-to-Market functions.
JumpCloud’s disruption of traditional B2B selling motions of mission critical identity and security solutions through its PLG (product led growth) model has in many ways re-invented what product marketing’s role is and the deep influence it has in shaping customer journeys to connect them with the value they are in search of. Most often, this is done with no human intervention whatsoever.
The role is very unique with significant visibility and cross-functional integration. Product Marketing at JumpCloud is the team that owns the expression of value to its customers, the ‘why’ so to speak. This core concept is then driven through virtually all organizations, from Growth Engineering, Marketing, Product Management and UX to the Sales team itself. Enabling these business units on the messaging and meaning of the value of our platform-driven solution and consistently bringing this value-based massing to market is the mission.
Your key outcomes...
- Scale and lead a team of high performing product marketers to deeply own their subject areas and effectively prioritize activity and resources within a demanding high growth company.
- Provide executive leadership for all product messaging, competitive analysis and positioning, product launch management, pricing, GTM strategy, sales enablement, and customer insights to inform strategic campaigns that help drive customer acquisition, retention, and expansion.
- Lead the company-wide development of product messaging and positioning, including competitive differentiation across different customer segments.
- Lead our pricing and packaging strategy to help drive adoption of new product capabilities and support new customer segments.
- Partner with Product Management, Growth, Sales and Marketing teams to help drive ongoing adoption of JumpCloud’s features and services by providing strong value-driven education and messaging to these respective teams.
- Help external industry analysts and influencers view JumpCloud as a leader and vendor who is in the process of re-defining and/or consolidating traditional market segments and categories.
- Develop and drive JumpCloud’s SaaS-based platform launch strategy consisting of various tiers to accommodate our aggressive pace of delivery of value to customers, while ensuring high impact for key releases.
- Lead the development of compelling and easy to understand internally facing content for Sales, Customer Support, Comms, and others including; sales training, positioning, FAQs, battlecards, and more.
- Partner closely with Growth Engineering and Marketing/demand generation functions to drive value-based messaging that help build demand and drive revenue across our offerings through our highly automated sales and expansion funnel.
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing working within dynamic and fast paced environments at scaling companies including 5+ years of team management experience.
- Extensive experience with SaaS business models and their selling and marketing motions is required. Prior experience in a strategy role, specifically around product positioning, messaging, pricing, and competitive strategy
- Prior experience in running product marketing for a platform where tightly coupled services required creative messaging and positioning preferred.
- Significant experience in B2B technology marketing with experience positioning to both business decision makers and technical audiences (experience in identity, security and device management is highly preferred).Prior experience as a product manager is preferred.
- Strong technical depth and ability to learn quickly, balanced with sharp business sense.
- People-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall business objectives.
- Excellent collaboration and organization skills, excelling at both high-level thinking and execution as well as influencing and inspiring others to achieve a common goal.
- Exceptional critical thinking required - expressed through strong written and verbal communication. This role demands someone who is gifted in their ability to use the spoken and written word to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $215,000-$275,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Every JumpCloudian has equity in what we’re creating. It’s part of each offer we make and it’s our way of inviting each team member to participate in building their own personal success as we succeed as an organization.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.