Head of Global Campaigns at pax8
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Plays a pivotal role in the creation of all marketing campaign strategies. Manages the end-to-end creation of marketing campaigns by collaborating with marketing & sales leadership, the creative team, and other stakeholders across the business.
- Management of the Content Marketing Team (Content Marketing Manager; Designers, Content Marketing Specialists) and Program Management Team (Program Marketing Coordinator)
- Publishes and maintains campaign project plans, marketing program schedules, status reports, and meeting agendas with action items. This includes expediting campaign timelines and determining/securing resources needed for effective execution.
- Partners with Marketing Operations, Field Marketing, and other stakeholders to establish the smooth creation and execution of marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout projects with the Marketing team and stakeholders across the business.
- Drives adoption of agile marketing principles and practices, roles and responsibilities, and frameworks.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- Experience using project management tools (e.g., Wrike, Asana, Trello, Accelo)
- At least eight (8) years of relevant experience, preferably in B2B Marketing
- Strong program management skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment
- Ability to be highly organized and process driven with an eye for detail
- Ability to influence others, implement change, and standardize processes in a complex business environment
- Ability to build trust across the organization through collaboration and active, direct communication
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strategic vision and tactical mastery, combined with an entrepreneurial spirit to get things done
- Ability to be laser-focused on operational excellence and customer satisfaction
- Ability to be flexible while having a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to be self-motivated and results oriented
- Eagerness to learn and become proficient in new marketing technologies
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study; or equivalent work experience
- ICAgile Marketing, PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications required