Head of Enterprise Account Marketing (ABM) at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
This leader will be accountable for defining the field marketing strategy and driving North America marketing programs to grow and convert sales pipeline and revenue. This role will lead a team of marketing leaders that develop and run campaigns and programs to generate quality leads, move prospects through the sales cycle, build deeper customer relationships, and grow customer usage. The person in this role works collaboratively with sales leadership, business development, product marketing and other marketing teams to strategically design and execute marketing initiatives, both directly and with Partners.
The ideal candidate will have experience with vertical, account-based, executive audience and field marketing for technology products/services. The right candidate will have a combination of creativity and analytical skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Define marketing strategies and programs that build awareness, acquire net new accounts, and increase customer usage across all sales segments (ie/Enterprise, SMB).
- Work closely with sales leadership and sales operations to identify and track joint goals around funnel leads, pipeline revenue, sales opportunities, and conversion.
- Build scalable, repeatable marketing programs that have broad but targeted reach.
- Continually experiment and introduce new approaches to marketing that engage customers and prospects in innovative ways.
- Manage and review marketing budget.
- Forecast and be responsible for quarterly targets.
- Evaluate and optimize iteratively based on business priorities and customer behavior and needs.
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and report results to sales and marketing leadership.
- Attract, develop, coach, and build a high performing marketing team. Create an inclusive, dynamic working environment that motivates the team and creates a path for growth.
- Keeping updated on market trends & competitor strategies.
- 15+ years of relevant marketing experience, plus experience marketing B2B technology products or services.
- 5+ years experience managing teams.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study (MBA preferred).
- Strong team player and leader with the ability to influence, work cross functionally, build relationships with key stakeholders and thrive in highly collaborative and fast paced environments.
- Problem-solver with strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, business acumen and the ability to find creative ways to optimize performance.
- Proven track record of leading high performing teams that create and execute field and partner marketing programs.
- Demonstrated experience working with sales leadership and sales teams in driving pipeline and revenue.
- Proven success managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs and driving projects to completion.
- Adept at making resources allocation decisions and tradeoffs to make the appropriate long term strategic investments while maintaining the short-term delivery of results.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
- Proven knowledge of lead flow process and sales and marketing automation tools, such as SFDC.
- Outstanding communications skills - written and verbal.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Interested in building teams, programs, processes.
- Not afraid to try new things - driven to constantly improve results.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram