Head of Digital Marketing, Americas at Xero
What you'll do
- Work with the US and Canadian marketing leaders to deliver a seamlessly integrated marketing strategy.
- Effectively lead collaboration and utilization of in-region and global digital disciplines across: Digital audience planning, SEO, SEM, programmatic, Paid Social, User Journey, Personalization and Experience (CRO), Automation & Email Marketing, content, creative production.
- Lead and manage data driven digital marketing strategies including Brand, Acquisition, Retention, Adjacent Revenue (Upsell) campaigns from concept to execution, defining objectives and KPIs in a fast-paced test & learn environment.
- Take ownership of digital funnel acquisition targets by developing a clear understanding of the acquisition funnel and how optimisation delivers incremental business impact.
- Establish a deep understanding of the holistic customer journey and how it stitches together across multiple channels & touch-points, driving innovation and ensuring that magic is happening at every touchpoint & interaction.
- Ensure that all tactical digital activity ladders up the Xero-wide customer experience and personalization frameworks.
- Effectively lead a team of digital professionals, including automation and optimisation specialists and marketing analysts, creating a culture and process that ensures a customer first mindset and data led decisioning is threaded throughout planning and execution
- Build strong, trusting and productive relationships that foster cross-team collaboration. You’ll do this through championing a matrix model between your team and key global teams, where dotted lines bring unity and alignment in our passionate cause to create #beautiful, cross-channel experiences that inspire and delight.
- Nurture and Grow less experienced team members to raise expertise across the Americas marketing team.
Success looks like
- Delivering and activating a world class digital strategy in order to achieve Xero Americas business objectives
- Collaborating with the global digital team, you will be the digital lead and champion for the region, ensuring the role of digital is effectively understood and leveraged to meet the Americas Marketing objectives
- Contributing to building and maintaining an inspiring team culture
- Cultivating strong working relationships between regional and global teams, sharing knowledge and leveraging Xero’s Digital Centre of Excellence
- Effective planning, management, optimisation and measurement of all digital activity
- Delivery of quality digital experiences utilizing Xero’s personalization and optimisation methodologies
- Maintaining a complex communication schedule and resource dependencies across channels
- Executing initiatives rapidly, using insights to drive uplift on primary conversion metrics for test performance.
- Modern, highly competent passionate data driven marketer
- Highly analytical with a curious mind
- Possess broad digital knowledge
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust within marketing and cross-functional teams
- Great communication skills
- 5+ years of digital marketing expertise
- Hands-on experience of leading a digital team to deliver on business objectives
- In depth knowledge of analytics is a must
- Deep experience with Martech, advantage us to have exposure with Google, Adobe, Salesforce and Facebook.
- B2B (SMB) experience is beneficial