Head of Content Marketing, Innovation at FIS
Full time - Regular
Type of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Bachelor's Degree, Bachelor of Humanities, Bachelor of Journalism, Bachelor of Marketing Communications
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun
This role is critical to the success of the innovation & incubation team. You will be responsible for the team's entire content strategy and will shape a culture of intrapreneurship across all of FIS. You will create a vision for original content and execute on a campaign pipeline, making tweaks and changes to hit engagement and conversion metrics.
This team is comprised of builders, and you should be no exception. We are looking for a leader who thrives on crafting new content programs and can comfortably shift between writing and strategizing across Product, Strategy, and Operations.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Take ownership of the brand’s written voice across all content assets and marketing campaigns
- Uphold a high bar for brand expression within our user engagement experience
- Collaborate with Product, Product Marketing, Research, and Design colleagues to define the content roadmap
- Write and collaborate on mapping user flows that solve for the user’s awareness, engagement, and conversion journey (i.e. idea submission)
- Manage the content production pipeline
- Continuously understand the user journey to inform and iterate upon content strategies, ultimately removing barriers to user engagement and/or to conversion
- Evolve content strategy and brand voice to bring the brand and product to life across channels, devices and media types
- Create quarterly goals and commit to growth metrics
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of content marketing and strategy experience
- A track record of building successful content programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to understand brand voice and extend it across assets and channels
- Deep content strategy skills with proven track record for using content to drive business results
- Demonstrated ability to deliver engaging, creative content for multiple channels in a variety of formats
- Demonstrated ability to establish, maintain and continually improve editorial processes and workflows
- Bachelor's Degree
What We Offer You:
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on trust, accountability, collaboration, curiosity, fearlessness, kindness and respect
- A driven, creative and multi-talented group of colleagues who are extraordinarily passionate about their role in shaping the future of fintech and driving cultural transformation at FIS
Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.