Head of B2B Marketing
Guild is hiring for a Head of B2B Marketing to accelerate acquisition of new employer partners by developing and executing B2B marketing strategy that will support our Enterprise Sales team with a steady flow of qualified leads. In this role, you’ll build out a team to drive our B2B demand generation strategy to leverage thought leadership content and case studies to penetrate Employers in our addressable market.
We are looking for a leader who has experience contributing to an Enterprise Sales motion at the top of the funnel, with a passion for testing, learning and iterating. In this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to drive an Account Based Marketing strategy that will allow us to increase our deal velocity and multiply the impact our solutions have on our clients employees.
As the Head of B2B Marketing you will:
- Ensure consistency of messaging in demand generation campaigns and to amplify competitive differentiators and optimize account based marketing programs.
- Manage team members to ensure websites, landing pages, owned digital and paid channels actively promote demand generation content and campaigns.
- Select and manage tools and marketing technology (stack to achieve goals.
- Develop compelling content that captures attention of top-of-funnel leads, as well as accelerate deals through the sales and marketing funnel.
- Drive thought leadership in the market around Guild’s mission and best practices for Employer Partners
- Develop overall field marketing strategy objectives and supporting events calendar with comprehensive pre-show, on-site and follow-up campaign efforts to drive interest from attendees and accelerate engagement with existing opportunities.
In this role, you’ll work closely with Karina Salenieks, Greg Siegel, Zoe Weintraub and other members of the Partnerships team. You regularly will collaborate with other Guild leaders including our Solutions Consulting, PR and Sales Operations leaders.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.