Head of Ad Ops and Optimization at AppThis (Greater Denver Area, CO)
AppThis is an international mobile ad tech company focused on the global app ecosystem. The AppThis platform connects demand sources to a global audience. Our proprietary technology uses machine learnings to serve the most appropriate app to users in over 200 countries. Publishers use our technology to promote over 37,000 apps within native, in app or custom formats.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Head of Ad Operations to join us.
This role is a critical member of the team and will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Inspire, lead and manage the Ad Ops team (up to 8 people)
- Accountable for all campaign delivery and performance metrics for assigned clients
- Provide creative and strategic solutions to meet Demand and Supply targets
- Actively promote practices that add value for clients (feedback on targeting, bidding and capping optimization etc.)
- Work closely with Client Services Manager to ensure all Ad Operations are delivering with maximum efficiencies
- Work with Technical team to help build and develop outstanding product
- Proven experience working with Demand and Supply sources to fully understand campaign objectives, and ability to develop strategies to meet their goals
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong experience in successful team management
- Confidence in analyzing and working with very large data sets
- Ability to interact and communicate with diverse groups of technical and non-technical people
- Exceptional analytic skills
- 5+ years of online advertising experience
- 2+ years managing teams with senior level individuals
- Strong client-facing skills and experience
- Understanding of DSPs, DMPs, 3rd Party data, tracking technologies, Ad Serving
- Exceptional analytical problem solving abilities, ability to mine data for campaign performance insights
- Self-starter, capable of setting goals and reporting progress against them
Excellent package for the right individual