Growth Marketing Specialist at OrthoFi
We are looking for a driven and results oriented Growth Marketing Specialist to join our team. As a critical member of OrthoFi's Marketing team, this role reports into the Director of Marketing and will make a significant impact on our pre-sales prospect pipeline. The Growth Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing, planning, and executing email marketing campaigns that generate new lead activity, grow and nurture the opportunity pipeline, and ultimately drive lead conversion. This role will work closely with our marketing, sales and sales enablement teams to creatively and effectively communicate OrthoFi's value proposition across the buyer's journey. The ideal candidate is a creative, talented storyteller that is passionate about developing compelling content to drive demand and thrives on identifying and pursuing new opportunities to help drive business growth.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support the development, planning and execution of our overall marketing, demand generation, and lead conversion strategy.
- Develop and execute high-performing email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns that align with our overall lead generation and conversion goals.
- Build and manage campaigns/programs in marketing automation platforms that align with best practices and ensure end-to-end tracking for attribution reporting.
- Create lead nurture campaigns based on previous email engagement and website interactions.
- Implement drip campaigns using segmentation strategies and buyer's journey best practices.
- Develop and write concise, compelling copy that resonates with partners, clients and prospects.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer's journey.
- Keep up to date with latest industry trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Track, measure and analyze campaign results, program success, report metrics and recommend improvement opportunities to optimize conversions.
- Work collaboratively with other cross-functional teams, including Sales, Account Management, Training & Implementation, Product, etc.
- Assist with the planning and execution of trade shows and industry events by providing pre- and post-event marketing support.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing with an emphasis on demand generation and lead conversion.
- Proven success generating demand and converting qualified leads using email marketing, content marketing, webinars, and/or social media marketing.
- Strong communication skills with experience working closely with sales, sales enablement, creative, product, and other cross-functional teams.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with great attention to detail.
- Strong copywriting and campaign-building skills to effectively communicate value proposition across various content channels.
- Experience leveraging Hubspot, Salesforce, and other marketing analytics tools to launch, optimize and scale programs.
- Experience with A/B testing email copy, subject lines, and landing pages in order to optimize campaign/program effectiveness.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable, fast learner with a growth mindset and drive for continuous improvement.
- Experience working in orthodontics, dental or health tech industries is a plus.
Who We Are
OrthoFi is an innovative, tech-enabled solution that helps Orthodontists start more patients and give them more time to provide great quality care. With the recent acquisition of OrthoBanc, OrthoFi is now the US orthodontic industry leader in practice financial management, working with over 2,000 practices in the US. Collectively with OrthoBanc, OrthoFi has helped over 3.2 million patients access quality, affordable Orthodontic care. Our combination of cutting-edge Patient Acquisition software and robust Revenue Cycle Management solutions helps practices grow by over 13% YOY and manages patient and insurance billing and collections with exceptional collection results that exceed industry standards. The company has about 300 employees, with offices in Denver CO and Chattanooga TN.
In the OrthoFi community, members are valued for who they are, supported no matter where they are, and motivated to excel personally and professionally. People who join our community are self-starters and love a challenge! We're looking for passion-driven, dynamic individuals that are excited about a fast-paced and fun environment. Our team enjoys the opportunity to impact people's lives and help to create more smiles every day.
We pride ourselves in our culture as a people-first organization, demonstrated through recent achievements of being ranked in Built in Colorado's list of Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado. We were also recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of Denver's fastest growing companies and ranked on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US multiple years in a row!
What's in it for you...
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits with 100% employer paid options
- 401(k) match
- Supportive culture with one-of-a-kind growth and development opportunities
- Option to work from home or in the office
- Employer HSA contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company and team outings
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Casual dress atmosphere
- Company sponsored premium subscription to the Calm app
- Vendor discounts
Compensation: $60,000 - $75,000/year
** Please note that the above compensation information is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules.**
Work Authorization: You must be authorized to work for any employer in the US.