Growth Marketing Manager at Guild Education
Growth Marketing Manager
Guild is hiring for a Growth Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for helping us find new and innovative ways to reach, engage & motivate prospective students in their educational journey. More specifically, there will be a focus on the “student persistence” stage of our marketing funnel. This phase uses targeted marketing to drive retention & engagement amongst students who are currently enrolled or have recently completed a program.
As a Growth Marketing Manager you will:
- Own the marketing strategy for driving student persistence, identifying key barriers that prevent them from staying in their programs and deciding the right channel / messaging mix to help empower them to move forward
- Build a tactical, month-by-month roadmap for achieving student persistence marketing goals
- Partner closely with the data science, research, product, and enablement teams to ensure cross-functional collaboration and alignment on key projects
- Manage the creative briefing process from start to finish, working closely with the design, copy, storytelling and marketing operations teams to bring your ideas to life
- Communicate results and findings from our student persistence efforts with key partners across the business, ensuring the proper measurement and reporting is established in order to monitor our progress
You are a strong fit for this role if you:
- Have 3+ years experience owning campaign strategy across a variety of digital channels (email, paid social, SMS, etc.)
- Are proficient in campaign measurement, tracking best practices, and key funnel metrics
- Enjoy balancing the “art” (brand voice & creative execution) with the “science” (reporting & optimization) of marketing campaign management
- Are a self-starter who is energized by taking ownership of your work and creating new opportunities for experience
- Get excited about working in a fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment; with the ability to embrace change and ambiguity
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $100,000 - $122,500, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Note Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.