Denver, CO - Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the mission to empower people to tell their stories effortlessly, beautify and often, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
We're looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. The Growth Marketing Manager will show strategic leadership and management of digital channels including paid search, paid social, display, video and offline channels. This person will report up to the Vice President of Growth and will manage a digital marketing agency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Devise and implement digital marketing strategies that drive key financial metrics based on customer & business insights/needs
- Evaluate emerging technologies, new platforms or channel partners
- Ownership of the performance marketing channels & their respective budgets
- Build robust testing roadmap with well-defined test plans that outline the methodology, goals, expected business impact, and performance benchmarks
- Ownership of reporting related to performance marketing channels
- Ensure data properly flows to and from marketing automation platforms
- Ensure tracking of marketing channels is set up and accurate
- Constantly test, analyze and report ad copy and creative, shopping data-feed optimizations and landing page experiences
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing vendors
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to create effective landing pages, optimizing user experience and conversions
- 4-year experience in digital marketing with demonstrated success of managing complex campaigns across paid digital channels (paid search, paid social, display, and video), top of funnel channels (podcast, radio, OTT, traditional media) and budgets over $2 million annually
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics or related field
- Demonstrated experience setting direction for & managing marketing agencies
- Track record of successful results and creative experimentation with program execution
- Expertise in Google Ads, Microsoft (Bing) Ads, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, Display, Programmatic Media Buying
- Proficient in Google Analytics or Google Analytics 360
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data to perform both high-level and more granular analysis (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Sumifs, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who can work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Highly organized and process oriented, ability to handle multiple tasks at once while delivering results against deadlines
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Marketing Automation Platforms
- Experience working in acquisition for a DTC subscription business
- Experience working with webhook platforms
- Experience with tag management with experience using Google Tag Manager or Segment.io
- Experience in optimizing marketing programs to ROI & LTV models
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (looker, tableau, mode, domo, etc)
- MBA Preferred
- Base Compensation Range - $70-$100k
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the mission to empower people to tell their stories effortlessly, beautify and often, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Artifact Uprising was recently voted one of Colorado's 50 Best Places to Work in 2021 for small companies by Built In Colorado. We are a tight-knit team who works with some of the latest technology to delight and inspire our customers.
Competitive health, vision and dental insurance for families (Plans cover 100% for employees and up to 95% for dependents), flexible vacation policy, headspace membership, 401(k) matching plan, Year-End Company Bonus Plan
Why Artifact Uprising?
Creative Freedom We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.