At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction is seeking an innovative and analytical Growth Marketing Manager to ensure the success of our high growth, owned and operated web properties through user acquisition and retention strategies. As a core member of our Growth Marketing team, you’ll build and evolve our marketing strategy, acquisition channels and funnel. You’ll collaborate with Product, Engineering & Analytics to capitalize on growth opportunities and grow our user base. This is a new and highly strategic role where you will identify growth opportunities across the business, plan and prioritize both independent and cross functional initiatives, own their delivery to impact growth and iterate on their results based on testing and learning.
- Understand the customer lifecycle for all of our owned and operated properties and identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end; you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion.
- Drive and manage A/B and multivariate tests; deliver results as well as insights for the rest of the team.
- Maintain campaign performance reporting, highlighting successes, failures, trends and opportunities.
- Partner with internal teams to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale.
- Work cross functionally with your Growth Team peers, Product, Engineering, Legal, and Analytics to meet ambitious growth targets.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 4+ years experience in a growth or performance marketing role.
- A love of data and the ability to analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them.
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans.
- Obsessed with growth and building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV)
- Preferred experience with affiliate marketing.
- Experience working cross functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts and product managers.
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations.