Growth Marketing Manager at Personal Capital
Growth Marketing Manager
Are you an intensely competitive, digitally-savvy, critical thinker who is constantly challenging the status quo? Are you an impatient and resourceful growth hacker? Do you embrace aggressive financial KPIs? Do you proactively move heaven and earth to achieve them? If you are all of these things then this could be the job for you!
We have aggressive growth and efficiency goals and are looking for a growth marketing manager experienced in SEO and ASO to drive a rigorous data-driven approach to conversion and advertising spend optimization.
- Focus relentlessly on our customers needs and leverage data-driven insights to prioritize, lead and implement website and mobile app acquisition improvements.
- Partner with our content creators and drive decisions to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Collaborate cross functionally with creative, brand, media channel, content, SEO, data and product management teams to design multivariate and A/B tests that drive measurable business value.
- Engage with digital media channel owners and agencies to define KPIs, monitor performance and drive media spend efficiencies.
- Systematically collect and communicate learnings to senior marketing leaders and other executives within the company.
- Experience: 5+ years of mobile app conversion rate optimization (CRO) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience on the agency and/or client side. 3+ years of experience in digital media analytics.
- Analytical Skills: Extensive hands-on analytical skills in statistical modeling, data and financial analysis. You can quickly and critically assess performance, significance and prioritize based on financial impact.
- Testing: Experience with multivariate testing in a digital marketing environment.
- Tools/Skills: Experience with relevant tools such as Google Analytics, Hot Jar, Optimizely, SQL and Tableau.
- UI/UX: You are experienced with and passionate about creating a fantastic user experience.
- Education: Bachelors in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Economics, Finance or equivalent
Personal Capital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.