Growth Marketing Analyst & Customer Strategist at Havenly
Growth Marketing Analyst & Customer Strategist
Havenly is an online interior design service that makes decorating your home fun, convenient and affordable. Starting at a flat fee of $79, Havenly matches you with a personal interior designer who creates a space to accommodate your style and budget. We believe that everyone deserves a beautiful home they love. Launched in 2014, we partner with hundreds of professionally trained interior designers who help bring this mission to life.
We are seeking a talented and energetic Growth Marketing Analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, product, marketing, and engineering. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious with a strong technical and analytical background. You love "living" in the data and always use it to back up your point of view, but can think creatively and hypothesize when the data isn't there. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow your analytics, business, and marketing skill sets while having a substantial impact at a fast growing company.What You'll Do:
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc analyses for tactical daily growth marketing operations, as well as for key initiatives and strategies
- Analyze pricing and other user economic data such as CPA, LTV, churn, customer cohorting, referral, etc.
- Perform ongoing monitoring, reporting, and post-campaign analysis and use that analysis to form recommendations for new campaigns and strategies and effectively communicate findings across the organization
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards and scorecards that track key business metrics
- Work with acquisition team to support analysis of paid media across channels from social (i.e. Facebook, Instagram), search (i.e. Google AdWords), and video (i.e. OTT, YouTube, and Terrestrial TV) with a data-driven approach
- Support organic team by monitoring site performance including SERP, traffic, and conversion rates to understand the impact of growth and SEO initiatives on core web health
- Work with team members from CRM, organic social, and across funnel conversion to run tests and analyze opportunities to increase conversion points at all steps
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and product with testing, analysis, and strategy to influence funnel conversion and growth opportunities
- Continuously think outside of the box and take calculated risks while conducting a high daily volume of tests for growth, and own these tests from beginning to end, including leveraging results to inform future tests
- Proactively and independently execute opportunities to improve individual and team output, performance, and efficiency
- Be an internal consultant for the growth marketing team for all things data and analytics
- Communicate insights and recommendations that will be socialized to the broader growth and executive leadership team
- 2-4 years of work experience in financial services, consulting, performance marketing, media buying, lead generation, or other quantitative/data-driven fields
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Math, Business, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent analytical degree
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. 1+ year(s) of experience working with analytics in business setting is preferred; SQL skills or the ability to learn are a requirement
- Strong knowledge of and interest in SEO, social, and digital marketing tactics
- Love of hands-on testing to prove or disprove a theory
- Ability to be self-sufficient, self-teaching, and execute quickly when given autonomy
- Phenomenal organization and orientation to detail
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- A data driven environment where your insights and expertise will be valued
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, see results, and feel your impact
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.