Growth Analyst at Artifact Uprising
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:05 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, October 3, 2020
Denver, CO - Artifact Uprising is looking for a talented, curious, and highly motivated Growth Analyst to join our growing team. You’ll drive the success of product, marketing, and other efforts across the business by providing actionable insights, leading measurement techniques, and access to metrics and data needed for decision making. You will have expertise in business intelligence and exposure to / interest in leveraging predictive modeling to help drive decision-making. You’ll analyze our go to market strategy today, and create a point of view around how we should be going to market tomorrow, making recommendations that will guide the decisions we make on our marketing plan, company strategy, digital experience, channel and product mix -- including the direction of our paid acquisition, CRM, and brand/content initiatives. You will help guide our product roadmap by proposing data-driven hypotheses to improve the customer experience, as well as designing and analyzing A/B tests. The role goes beyond analytic skills and offers an opportunity to influence key decision-making, support and level-up colleagues, and manage change throughout the organization. This role reports directly to our Head of Revenue.
- Manage our overall data governance practices and drive democratization of data across the company
- Monitor user growth & customer performance through the full customer journey (including but not limited to: marketing channels, price elasticity, on-site and post-purchase experiences); analyze user behavioral, demographic, and transaction data to drive optimizations in our product development, customer growth and business strategies
- Provide teams and key stakeholders with actionable insights that will help them effectively target, engage, and monetize our best users, segments, and cohorts
- Continue to evolve our POV and efforts on event tracking & other user behavioral metrics
- Uncover product insights in our conversion funnel, and other areas of the product experience, with the goal of increasing healthy, sustainable customer conversion that supports growth in new and returning customers
- Design and analyze rigorous A/B tests and experiments, help teams form clear hypotheses, deliver robust analysis of results
- Analyze promotions, marketing and channel actions, and use these inputs to influence forecasting, helping to ensure our marketing dollars are deployed efficiently
- Analyze & help create growth strategies for our products & services, including product experience, product mix, category dynamics, seasonality trends
- Work to develop a deep and complex understanding of our customers (at macro, segment, cohort and product level), our product lines, and our product experience through a variety of tools and metrics (NPS, CSAT, etc.)
- Support the organization at large on dashboard- and report-building to accelerate understanding of performance as needed
- You know how to turn data into information, information into insight and insights into business decisions
- You have a strong ability to tell a story with data, communicating actionable insights in ways that makes the information easily digestible for a variety of audiences
- You thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment where the attitude is "do whatever it takes"
- You’re hungry to learn and willing to work hard
- You’re adaptable and find wearing multiple hats at work fun and thrive on the opportunity to learn new things
- You have a deep understanding of A/B testing theory and practice
- You’re a self-starter, always thinking about the next step
- You’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve current systems
- You have a proven track record of identifying opportunities for business improvement and evaluating those initiatives for feasibility
- You’re passionate about delighting customers
- BA/BS or Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as: Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Science
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in data and analytics in marketing, product, sales and/or BI/analytics in a consumer-facing business
- 3+ years of hands-on experience creating reporting dashboards, building complex models and/or financial forecasts with Excel
- Hands-on experience managing CDPs and data governance
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing & e-commerce platforms (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Blueshift, Heap, Segment, Sprinklr, etc.) with an understanding of how these relate to user behavior, campaign & business performance
- 2+ years of experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker & Google Data Studio
- 2+ years of advanced SQL skills, including writing and optimizing complex SQL queries is required. Working knowledge of analytics and programming languages such as R, Python, or similar is desired
- Experience in the use of statistical methods (i.e., parametric and non-parametric statistics; time-series, panel data analysis, survival analysis, etc.) and machine learning techniques (i.e., methods of supervised and unsupervised learning such as clustering, regression, classification, ensemble methods, etc.) for forecasting, pricing and promotional analytics
- Basic understanding of multi-touch attribution modeling a plus
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the belief that everyone has a story to tell, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, gym reimbursement, 401(k) matching plan and commuter benefits.
Why Artifact Uprising?
Creative FreedomWe value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description