Ready to join an amazing new Go To Market team? We are looking for an experienced Go To Market Manager to create powerful positioning and messaging for our suite of insurance agency products.
Our ideal candidate is a creative professional with a strong background in B-to-B product marketing. You must be able to learn new markets quickly and develop engaging messaging for various buyer personas to drive demand. In addition, you must be able to work across internal departments to ensure that the messaging is on point as we roll out go-to-market activities, introduce new products to the market and deliver product updates to existing customers. For this position, it's also essential to be familiar with new technologies, insurance industry trends and agencies business problems.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Be the expert on our segments and products: own, create and update positioning documents in collaboration with product managers, sales, and marketing.
· Define go-to-market strategies and collaborate with marketing to execute these strategies to launch and commercialize our agency products in a differentiated light
· Be able to demonstrate our top differentiators and articulate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for various products
· Use primary insights around buyer personas and user problems to influence Product Management's evolution of agency product roadmaps
· Support and guide internal marketing partners in developing, producing, and delivering high quality messaging in demand campaigns
· Partner with cross-function team across sales, customer support, customer success and professional services to ensure creation and delivery of impactful launch plans that support go-to-market objectives
· Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
· 5+ years experience in enterprise product marketing, product management, or related fields preferred
· BA/BS degree in marketing, communication, or other relevant field preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills to engage with technical and sales communities
· Experience in insurance or financial services preferred
· Project management skills and attention to detail
· Proficiency in MS Office and MS Powerpoint
· Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills, and writing proficiency
· High performer who consistently meets/exceeds personal MBOs but thrives in a team environment
· Experience working in/with property-casualty and life insurance, particularly with insurance agencies, a plus
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working either from the Denver, CO office (once it is safe to do so)
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.