Global Product Marketing Manager at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
We’re seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help shape and drive Prove’s continued global growth. The Global Product Marketing Manager will be part of the Marketing organization acting as the voice of our customer companies and owning the end-to-end customer journey to help drive our product and sales growth -- on a global scale across industries and verticals. Your focus will be on creating innovative product positioning, messaging, buyer persona profiles, key benefits and understanding the detailed reasons behind wins and losses. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer needs and pain points and finding/communicating innovative solutions for the broader market.
You will play a critical role as both strategist and storyteller, creating effective messaging and communicating value propositions that will help everyone understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target markets.
What You Are Accountable For:
- Working closely with Product and Sales to ensure an understanding of priorities and high-level requirements regarding roadmap and client needs, including client launch plans.
- Distill overarching product info and localize for country-level and industry/vertical-level requirements and messaging
- Partnering closely with Product Manager(s) to maximize product revenue growth through effectively distilling value propositions from product features and define feature requests; translate technical details into user benefits.
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing to develop effective marketing strategies and communication plans for new products and features to customers.
- Managing sales enablement programs to support sales and marketing alignment and ensure client facing teams have appropriate resources, collateral, case studies, training, and sales presentations
- Serve as the external GTM evangelist for product offerings, supporting sales growth with presentations and demos for the direct and indirect sales channels and key customers.
- Develop deep understanding of our products’ competitive landscape to differentiate Prove in the marketplace.
- Evangelize our portfolio to external parties such as prospects, partners, and analysts.
- Promoting, maintaining, and enhancing our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion, and leadership
- Exhibiting a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Require
- 4+ years' experience in Product Marketing with complex, B2B software or Strategy Consulting at a top-tier Management Consulting Firm with Marketing or Tech case experience; prior experience within the Identity, Authentication, and/or Risk/Fraud domain is a plus.
- Prior experience scaling SaaS products globally and across verticals and industries is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; MBA a plus.
- Must be a self-starting, roll-up-your-sleeves do-er with ability to work in a fast-paced environment, learn new technologies, and navigate ambiguity.
- Experience partnering cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, Design, and Partnerships teams.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), across internal and external audiences.
- Experience in high growth, tech start-up from $50m to $200m in ARR is a plus