Global Marketing Operations Manager at Udemy
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:02 p.m. (MST) on Thursday, October 17, 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for a Global Marketing Operations Manager to ensure no lead is left behind and every buyer and customer touchpoint is tracked. You’ll help build closed-loop reports that empower us to invest in our best-performing channels and spend our money wisely to drive new and upsell opportunities globally. We've experienced tremendous growth over the last few years and this role is critical to ensuring we continue to rapidly scale all operations across the Revenue Operations tech stack.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Ensure our Marketing tech stack, particularly Marketo, are set up so that we’re collecting the right data in the right way at the right time. It’s up to you to make sure we can deliver accurate campaigns for our Marketing team, leads to our Sales team and reporting/analytics
- Be the key go-to- partner for our marketing and Sales Ops team. You’ll own marketing reporting, dashboards, and analysis to help Udemy for Business continue our rapid growth
- Establish and maintain scalable processes in Marketo and Salesforce that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Be our visionary in what a world-class Marketing Tech stack should look like to scale our operations along with our revenue growth
- Help drive closed-loop reporting from Leads to Revenue so that we know our ROI by campaign, offer, and source
- Manage day to day lead management processes between Marketo and Salesforce
- Provide the team with actionable insights on campaigns and nurture programs
- Optimize our Marketo instance to make sure the program folder structure and program templates are set up correctly and operational programs run flawlessly
We're excited about you because you have:
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing operations experience (you are a whiz) owning our Marketo instance
- Owning the vision for our Marketing Tech Stack (we hope you love the coolest and most effective tools to drive growth)
- Guiding and working Salesforce in a high velocity SaaS company
- Marketo certification is highly desired and/or Marketo experience and structured thinking
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of building full-funnel marketing processes and reports.
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and best practices, particularly in campaign management and Demand Gen
- Ability to communicate complex analyses and build excitement in an easily understandable way for all audiences within Udemy for Business.
- Ability to present to executives and gain-buy in across the teams
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News:
The Key To Solving Future Skills Challenges
Algorithms are coming for their jobs, so workers are teaching themselves algorithms
Distractions Are Costing Companies Millions. Here's Why 66 Percent of Workers Won't Talk About It
How Soft Skills Can Help You Get Ahead in a Tech World
Read Full Job Description