Global Head of SMB Marketing, Merchant Solutions at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
- Identify opportunities to differentiate and amplify our Merchant Solutions business and the Worldpay brand to small business owners.
- Drive business development to win new partners and support partner engagement to maximize merchant referrals .
- Design and execute high performance SMB digital demand generation programs, both directly and through partner channels.
- Develop and lead an SMB Product Marketing team to drive product success, including: positioning, messaging, bundling, naming, launch and promotion for new merchant acquisition as well as cross/upsell.
- Work collaboratively with a Merchant Experience/Advocacy team to define the programs for merchant activation, advocacy and referral.
- Align with and leverage FIS Marketing’s Shares Services teams to maximize impact and ensure consistency.
- Build a marketing plan that includes but is not limited to branding, messaging, PR, product marketing, demand generation, content marketing, channel marketing, analytics, digital marketing, campaigns, events, social media
- Lead and develop a high performance, global SMB marketing team
- Develop relationships with stakeholders across the company, orchestrate the global marketing strategy across regions, and partner with the Small Business Sales Leadership team on aligning marketing strategies with business plans
- Own the digital roadmap that helps SMB customers realize the full potential of our products and solutions. Drive exceptional digital customer experience, using data-driven marketing best practices, working closely with the extended marketing teams, regional marketing teams, and agencies
- Own the global planning, marketing performance and marketing spend optimization. Optimize marketing mix by analyzing the performance of all demand channels
- Inspire and engage audiences, in collaboration with sales, product, and partner teams
- Develop creative platforms for performance marketing within short timelines
- Know our customers by conducting business and customer analytics to support marketing strategy and lead special projects that test new marketing creative approaches
- Excellent communication skills and ability to strategically partner with leadership and stakeholders
- Experience managing teams, campaigns, and multiple marketing programs, including budget management and performance tracking
- Experience in team building and strategic leadership
- Ability to build, develop and run global-scale integrated, data-driven online marketing campaigns
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities; demonstrated capacity to roll out complex, data-driven marketing campaigns and/or high profile, cross-functional projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years of experience in relevant and compelling B2B marketing
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.