Global Email Marketing Manager at Scaled Agile, Inc.
Scaled Agile, Inc., (SAI) (https://www.scaledagile.com) is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for business agility. Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 500,000 trained professionals, SAI helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, SAI is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement through which SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire other companies to do the same.
Overview of the position
As a key member of our dynamic, experienced, marketing team, you’ll have a great opportunity to expand Scaled Agile’s email marketing capabilities. As our email marketing expert you will take our existing programs iterating to make them targeted and impactful. We have a very receptive audience that wants to hear from us and you’ll work collaboratively across the business and with other marketing colleagues to reach various segments of our global customer base. Possessing a deep understanding of good design and targeting, you’ll share and refine best practices. With your passion for email marketing and lessons learned you’ll deepen your understanding of GDPR, while helping us create best in class global email programs.
We are at the leading edge of Agile Marketing, applying the latest practices in the industry to our department. Our teams, programs and company respond quickly to market needs, producing high quality results day in and day out. Marketing is a key contributor to Scaled Agile’s leadership in the market and we're just getting started!
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner closely with key stakeholders including Events, Enterprise Solutions, and Partner Marketing to strategize, build lists and execute targeted email campaigns
- Evaluate current email marketing practices, making recommendations for improvement
- Conduct A/B tests to continually optimize templates, copy, and automations
- Build and optimize advanced email automation campaigns
- Ensure all emails adhere to GDPR and other compliance laws
- Maintain the integrity and cleanliness of Scaled Agile’s email marketing database
- Serve as a central point for all metrics and email reporting
Skills and experience that are important for the role:
- 3+ years experience in Email Marketing including template development, campaign development, deployment and measurement
- Strong understanding of B2B email marketing strategy and tactics
- Passion to articulate and champion email marketing best practices
- Track record of using data to optimize and evolve campaigns to improve customer engagement
- A deep understanding of conversion metrics, how marketing campaigns impact the funnel and ultimately business results.
- Experience with email marketing tools, Marketo preferred
- Understanding of GDPR and privacy laws
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related degree
Where you’ll be working: Our beautiful corporate headquarters and training center in NE Boulder
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a serious opportunity to be the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on Methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved. We have an amazing office with great benefits, lots of perks and a mission that makes a big impact.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and creating real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume, a web portfolio link and a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. We still read cover letters