Front-end Web Marketing Manager at FIS
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay's growth is one attributed not only to our first-in-class products and services, but also our ability to find new avenues of opportunity. This sense of discovery is thanks to the innovative and visionary work of our Marketing team; a team that leaves no stone unturned in seeking out and exploring new channels for Worldpay. When we are proactive and beating the trends in our marketing strategy, we stay ahead of the competition and assure continued growth and success at Worldpay.
The Web Marketing Manager strategizes our marketing efforts to drive search engine traffic. He/she will also apply an analytic mind to tracking metrics to gain insight into the effects of certain optimization techniques and build new strategies to address successes and misses. Further, staying abreast of trends in the field, he/she will be a knowledgebase of new opportunities for exploration and make recommendations accordingly.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Implements strategies to increase search engine traffic to the company's website through SEO techniques such as title- and meta-tagging, indexing, link building, keyword ranking and overall site architecture and content optimization.
- Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking.
- Researches and evaluates new traffic trends and identifies new optimization opportunities.
- Assesses search outcomes related to sites or advertising/marketing campaigns.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Possesses solid website development and coding skills with knowledge of CMS and Worldpay site management practices.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Manages day-to-day activities related to Worldpay web properties and tools.
- You have solid front-end web development competencies: HTML5, CSS3, JS
- BONUS POINTS for demonstrable knowledge of frameworks
- You have some experience working within content management systems
- EXTRA BONUS POINTS for Adobe Experience Manager and Marketo experience
- You're proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have some experience with or willingness to learn with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and A/B Testing software
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.