Front End Developer - Marketing
Front End Developer, Marketing
Job Type: Full time
Location: Belmont, CA
The Front End Developer role is a key a part of the Lead Lifecycle/Marketing Automation team. As a member of this high-volume campaign team, you will work to put RingCentral's message of Unified Communications into people's inboxes every day. You will take on-brand email or page designs and code them in HTML/CSS to ensure a consistent experience across devices. You have a passion for quality and stunning experiences.
This role is requires an intersection of Marketing Automation skills and HTML/CSS development skills. You will lead a team of experienced email and page developers to deliver amazing audience experiences.
You will work closely with Creative to ensure on-time delivery and high-quality visuals; and coding or urgent fixes. You will ensure that scale and change management are built into every asset system. You will keep RingCentral's emails and event pages at the forefront of experiences and technology.
You will also be able to build, test, and launch email and other campaigns as required.
- Coordinate brand experience in close collaboration with the Creative Team and each Marketing Team.
- Manage incoming coding requests within the service level agreement.
- Manage two or more developers, ensuring quality work and growth in capabilities.
- Build and manage Marketo campaigns and workflows to deploy requested campaigns.
- Enforce compliance with Brand Templates.
- Work with the Creative Team and Marketers to develop, and iterate, core Marketo Page and Email Templates to ensure our ability to scale up.
- Ensure Templates and code are scalable.
- Code emails and landing pages from PSDs and designs provided by Creative.
- Provide coding and design advice to ensure high deliverability, engagement, as well as a consistent experience across devices and browsers.
- Code and build Emails and Templates in the Marketo marketing automation platform.
- Code and build Landing Pages and Templates in Marketo.
- Ad-hoc code fixes to ensure assets are visually stunning across devices.
- Eager to tackle the challenges in email development to ensure all emails and pages display well in every client.
- Leverage EmailOnAcid and other tools to ensure consistent experiences for our entire audience.
- Solid HTML and CSS skills, with a broad knowledge of email and page development techniques across devices and browsers.
- At least 2 or more years of daily Marketo experience or related MAP or Email system such as Eloqua or Pardot.
- Marketo Certified Expert.
- At least 2 years of recent email and page coding experience and design.
- Experience managing one or more people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Expertise with email marketing and design concepts.
- Expertise with landing page, user experience, and call-to-action considerations.
- Expert understanding of mobile and responsive design and coding considerations.
- Proficient in Adobe CS and managing PSD files.
- Related B.A. degree in marketing, graphic design, web development, or equivalent.
- Accessible portfolio of previous work showcasing skills in design, HTML, CSS, and UX.
- Ability to pass a take home HTML coding test.
- Graphic Design Experience or degree.
- Expert understanding of cross device, cross client coding issues, especially with Outlook and Gmail.
- Familiarity with Marketo design and HTML coding, such as Guided Landing Page Templates, Email Templates, and Email 1.0 and Email 2.0.
- Marketo Certified Design Expert.
- Familiar with cross cultural management, especially with the Philippines.