Field Marketing Manager at Fivetran
As a Field Marketer at Fivetran, you will:
- Execute marketing programs to drive pipeline growth for North America
- Collaborate closely with other members of demand gen, product marketing, sales. partnerships and many others included in the process of development, execution, and measurement of field marketing campaigns.
- Align the regional field events to support the sales goals for leads and opportunities.
- Collaborate with alliances/partnerships team to align programming goals
- Leverage analytics in Looker, Salesforce, and Pardot to understand the impact of your efforts
- Research, Plan, promote, and host an array field marketing events (tradeshows, conferences, roadshows, executive dinners, webinars, etc.) across the region that capture prospects and help transition them into customers.
- Provide onsite event staff/support when needed.
- Build out landing pages, emails sequences, and social media plans for Fivetran events
- Socialize and get buy-in from SDRs and account executives to promote and drive successful field events and programming
- Manage budgets for campaigns, communicate ROI against program objectives
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to craft Account-Based Marketing strategies for Field Events.
- Exposure to B2B SaaS or tech industry, data analytics a huge plus
- Familiarity with SalesForce, Pardot, and Looker
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills and are comfortable managing expectations and keeping teams on track
- You have an understanding of the foundations of marketing and how events can play a critical part in moving the business forward
- Strong project management/organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate effectively
- Ability to grasp the Fivetran product and personas we are targeting to help shape event strategy and drive content/collateral for each event
- Ability to travel (35% per quarter)
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities