Field Marketing Manager at Xactly Corp
Job Title: Field Marketing Manager
Location: San Jose, CA or Denver, CO
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Senior
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Field Marketing Manager at Xactly Corporation, you will be accountable for the creation and management of new field marketing programs across the region, ranging from net new contact creation to middle-of-funnel pipeline acceleration programs to closing engagements and activities. You'll also directly impact Xactly's success by partnering closely with sales to identify opportunities for acceleration of pipeline and bookings, as well as work closely with partner marketing to establish a scalable process for leveraging Xactly's, partner ecosystem in the field. As an emerging leader, you are a creative and critical thinker, an adept communicator, and have the organizational skills to manage a variety of concurrently running projects and programs that will drive the business through thought leadership, sales opportunity generation, and overall sales and marketing.
You will execute, manage, and track the success of a variety of field marketing programs including, but not limited to, sales communications, closing events, digital events/activities, sales collateral, and outbound prospecting campaigns.
• Develop quarterly marketing plans to support the regional field sales, partner and installed base growth objectives focused on driving bookings across the Commercial and Enterprise Segment expansions
• Work closely with the corporate events, integrated marketing and product marketing team to launch relevant local campaigns focused on sales velocity engagement from target market accounts, and new bookings.
Xactly's demand generation and digital team comes from all over the country and has experience working across large enterprise and startup-style companies. We bring a myriad of ideas, tactics, and strategies from our backgrounds to drive top of the funnel lead activity and pipeline. We partner across all marketing functions, including lead generation, product, and the sales organization to ensure our go-to-market strategy is supported through the right marketing campaigns and programs to drive top of funnel volume and support company growth. We are committed to help drive sales through the right programs, channels, tactics, and content to tell the Xactly story!
THE SKILL SET:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, related field or equivalent experience is required
- Ability to travel between 25-30% depending on time of year
- 5+ years of experience in B2B enterprise software or SaaS field marketing
- Experience working in marketing with proven success in the creation and execution of effective demand generation marketing campaigns
- Experience with sales operations, reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards and KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to manage large detailed project to tight timelines. Responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.