Field Marketing Manager
VictorOps is a fast-growing, cutting-edge enterprise software startup located in Boulder, CO. This venture-backed team of 80+ people is changing the nature of incident management – offering software that helps teams recover from problems quickly and build a culture of continuous learning. The company is made up of a strong mix of very talented and driven individuals, with a proven senior leadership team.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to lead our field marketing activities. In this role, you will guide strategy and tactical execution for all event marketing. You will be responsible for understanding the market landscape, our buyer personas, using that knowledge to optimize existing trade show investments and expand to new event opportunities. Additionally, you will lead the effective execution of these trade shows and events, all in the interest of driving revenue growth for the business.
The ideal candidate has field marketing experience in B2B and/or tech, and a proven ability to affect growth through marketing activities. This role requires a strong combination of strategy, leadership, and tactical execution.
- Continually refine and optimize the field marketing strategy. Leverage available information, plus your own learnings, about the market, buyers, users, and possible events to ensure that VictorOps is at the right field marketing events.
- Lead the event/trade show experience. This includes creating a booth experience that attracts, leads to meaningful conversations and demo opportunities, and, ultimately, drives sales opportunities.
- Coordinate the logistics, planning, people, etc. to ensure successful events and trade shows.
- Use data and analytics to optimize field campaign focus and spend. Run an ROI focused field marketing organization, and contribute to a culture of analysis to find the best places for investing marketing spend.
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Growth Marketing, and Partner Marketing to deliver integrated marketing experiences.
- Manage the budget and expenditures of field marketing, with a focus on optimizing investment to maximize ROI and LTV/CAC.
Skills / Qualifications
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience in B2B, SaaS, and/or tech a plus
- Highly driven and self-motivated, comfortable with autonomy and driving initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytically minded and measurement driven
- Ability to operate in a strategic capacity with limited supervision
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple projects and personalities at all times
- A competitive salary, generous benefits, and equity
- The chance to join a fun and hard-working team
- A collaborative, open work environment at our office in the heart of downtown Boulder
- Free snacks, a rooftop patio, and beer on tap
At VictorOps, we offer a great package which includes: competitive base salary; medical plan; dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; a 401(K) plan; paid holidays and 3 weeks vacation. We believe in work-life balance, and we can prove it.